Friday, April 17, 2009

ducks

I had all the boys gathered up and we were heading for the recovery center to see granny. I went back in the house to get my phone and I hear quacking. The neighbors have ducks, so it's a normal noise. Then I hear, I've got him followed by angry squawking. In the time it took me to go in grab my phone and come out, the boys had managed to catch the neighborhood ducks. They were happy with there catch and was parading them around the yard. Just as I am instructing the two knuckleheads to put down their fowl friends before they get dirty, Brock's duck craps down the front of him. From shoulder to toe. He loves animals but hates poop. Anytime he even thinks about poop he gags. Ridge of course knows this and proceeds to start mock gagging. Brock then throws up. So instead of jumping in the van, Brock jumps in the shower, again. After a 15 minute cleanup detour we load up in the van and head to IF. Clean of feathers and poop. I think this was my fault for forgetting my phone.

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What a good mom to realize it's ALWAYS our fault...he, he, he Squeeze those cute boys for me, and tell them thanks for all the laughs!