Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boy Scouts


Horray! Ridge earned his Bear badge and his religious knot.
Shane was still hunting so I loaded up the clan and headed to pack meeting. I think I should get an award just for wanting to do that. I also deserved another award for avoiding nudity. Cooper kept trying to take his clothes off. This was the only time off the night you could see his face. His shirt was pulled up over his head the rest of the time saying "shirt off". When we got home, I took his shirt off and he started clapping.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Too cute--Cooper clapping when he finally got his shirt off. The things that make them happy!

(oh, this is Rachel, Russell & DeAnn's daughter)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I'm loving the new blog and all the new posts. Hooray for scouts, but an even bigger hooray for finally taking that boys shirt off. He knows what he wants :) Last year Jase took all his clothes off in Babies R 'Us because he wanted a new football outfit. The joys of boys :)