Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Brother's 40





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER!



OMG(gosh)! 40 holly crap-olie.



I've always had the idea in my head that 40 was old. Now that my brother is there and I am close, this will be the only time I can honestly admit this, I was wrong. I'm just getting started. I still feel like kid inside. I can still remember chasing him around the yard, bugging him, sneaking in his room, trying to catch him kissing his girlfriend, like it was yesterday. The greatest memories in my life are of him, Jason, and the McMurtery's in our clubhouse in the backyard. These memories are so fond I can still to this moment remeber the sites, tastes, and sounds that were happening then. It didn't matter what we were doing as long as I was with my brothers, I was always happy. I can't believe time goes so fast. Wow 40. how did that happen?

1 comment:

Grandma 'D' said...

Oh my gosh, you two look so much alike. Although he does look MUCH OLDER!!! Isn't if funny, how on the outside we look our age, but on the inside we are still 18 & 19 years old. They say you are only as old as you feel.....that doesn't really make sense does it?
Oh well, I am so glad that I am not forty....