Monday, November 24, 2008

barfahrea

Wow! In the last few weeks I've experienced things that only a mother can endure, believe, and clean up. The stomache flu had been going around Soda, so of course it stopped by for a visit. I was either holding a baby, cleaning up explosive diahrea (that's what Brock came up with) or vomit, and on 24-7 laundry detail. It went through everyone except Ridge and myself. I don't know how Ridge escaped, I'm just glad he did. I didn't get it because I was using clorox about every 10 minutes. My lungs will probably never recover after the amount of clorox I went through. I think the people at the store think I'm running a meth lab now.
This was truely only something a mother could do. At one point I was contemplating gating off the laundry room, where there is only a concrete floor and a drain, stripping the sick and afflicted down to the buff, and just hosing them down every 30 minutes. I just couldn't figure out how to get the hose in the house. A project for next summer. I have earned my wings with this battle. I more than likely won't burn now, just simmer!

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I hate the flu...no, hate is such a kind word for the flu. Sorry it stopped by for a visit. You know, it would almost be better if the flu only hit moms instead of the other way around.