Monday, November 24, 2008

Leaf Collection

Ridge got an A on his leaf project. He missed an A+ by one point because there was no date. Sorry teacher, there was a date on every page. I tried to make Ridge take it back to his teacher and get the extra point, but he wouldn't. It seems like I'm the only one who wanted the A+. I'm fine with that. Why in the world a teacher gives a "family project", I still can't understand. I don't need any more homework. Especially if it isn't going to be graded correctly. I'm just messin'. It was fun leaf hunting. We learned that on the ISU campus there is a collection of trees already identified. It was like one stop shopping. Even if we missed one point we had a good time doing it. Maybe when Brock is in 4th grade I can ask for a better project, like a collection of chocolate or jewels. Make it something the whole family would really like.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your A. I totally would have gone back for the other point. :)

Grandma 'D' said...

You were totally jipped! Of course the family thing had it's advantage also. Those boys are so cute and fun to spend that time with. You are such an awesome MOM! Tell everyone hi, and hope to see you sooner than later.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Just put a plus next to that A yourself...you guys totally deserve it!