Monday, November 24, 2008

don't drink out of the sink

After my experience with this year's bout with barfarhea, I needed to share this story about my big brother, Jason. He'll more than likely send me hate mail but it's worth it. Jason was in walmart a few years ago shopping with his beautiful daughter MacKenzie and had that churning sensation in his stomache. You know the one that says run don't walk, be careful with the release of any gas because you might get more than your bargained for. That one. He made it to the bathroom but of course it had the infamous sign, sorry cleaning in progress, please use the bathroom in the rear of the store. He of course didn't think his rear could make it to the rear. He manage to grin and bear it, sweating the whole way. When he got there, of course, the men's room was out of order. He at this point had to make the decision. Ladies room or poopie pants. He went for poopie pants. Not really. He headed into the ladies room and gave MacKenzie strick instructions. If anyone tries to come in, tell them, "wait, my daddy's in there." It was probably the time that he took to give MacKenzie instructions that made him have to do what he did next. He entered the ladies room and the toilet was broken. There was nothing he could do now, sick to his stomach, his daughter guarding the door, did what only a 6'3" man could do. Use the sink. I guess it was pretty messy, but it worked. As Jason was cleaning up he heard MacKenzie outside saying you can't go in here, my dad's in there using the bathroom. Talk about the absolute worst things that can happen. This is one of them. I laughed my head off. My suggestion to anyone in this situation, ignore the first sign on the door. also, never drink out of the sink, you never know.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha Ha! You really just made my day. That is hilarious!! I'm still laughing out loud. Unfortunately most of can relate to this story in some way--except I've never pooped in a sink. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Unfortunately, I could post a few incidents like this about myself...minus the sink. I'll have to pay my sisters to keep these memories to themselves...he, he, he