Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I blinked.


Wow,

I blinked and now it's almost Feb. I hope Christmas was great for everyone. Christmas here was a blast. The boys are at a perfect age. They still don't care what they get, they are just excited to rip through paper.
We had alot of drama over the holidays though. My mom blew her knee out while she was visiting. That was so sad. We had to convince Ridge that it wasn't his fault. Grandma came to see his Christmas program, and after leaving the performance, Grandma got sucked in by a huge Soda Springs pothole in the parking lot. She tried to be brave but it was painful. Everyone felt better after we got her home. At least now she if forced to get a new knee. She would have kept putting off until she died.
After that weekend, Shane was in my van showing off. A little background info I told him two weeks earlier my oil light had been going off. He checked it, said it looked ok. Next thing you know we are spending the night in Blackfoot because he blew up the motor. One of my favorite things to get for Christmas is a new engine. Luckily the first motor they put in was no good. The only thing better than one motor is two. Just a little advice, when oil light goes off let someone other than your husband look at it.

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Sorry about Grandma's knee, and Dustin is just like Shane. I guess this means I need to take the care to Jiffy Lube ;)