Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Basketball

My little boys are starting little league basketball. Shane and I are coaching. Well, I'm letting him sit next to me. He keeps telling me our players aren't getting paid for this and I get a little to excited, awe, what does he know. It is fun watching the boys play. We get excited when someone catches a pass or remembers to run to the other end of the court with everyone else. It's hard to believe that these little guys will be playing in high school in only a few short years. They have already improved alot. Some of them can even dribble. I still have to keep telling them their is no skipping in basketball. My boys are a little different. They have mainly been playing football until now. Ridge has tackled a few kids and pushes them out of the way to catch a pass. He's a little rough like his dad. Brock isn't quite as rough but is still pretty aggressive. It is going to be a fun season. I hope to get some video and post it.

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hey, I just got called as the Young Women's Athletic Director, and first up is basketball. We have finally conquered dribbling while we run with the ball...I think. It's all fun! Good Luck.