Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fishing is fun


You never know what you will find at the top of my stairs. The top stair has been "the" place to play for all the boys, and still is. This is the covenanted spot for some reason. I think it's because it is the most dangerous place in the house to be playing. So, you never know what you will find on the top step. Today, two fishermen. One little more au natural than the other, but both pretty close to nature. I can not keep clothes on my baby. He has even learned how to magically pull his diaper out of his onesies. I wonder if anyone has ever put suspenders on a diaper?

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I know someone who tried duct tape and put the diaper on backwards...he, he, he. Cute pics and even cuter boys.

Rachel said...

That is so funny. He's like a little diaper Houdini. And what a good fishin' spot.