Thursday, August 20, 2009

I need a tutor

So, I was riding a train with my boys. Brock was rummaging through my bag and finds my wallet. He looked through it briefly and put it away. He looks at me a few miles later and asks me if he can ask a question. "Of course", was my reply. "Did you fail sex?" I just about fell off the seat. Of course a million thoughts go racing through my head. "what?, where did you hear that?" Then I realized what just happened. I started laughing and said, "were you looking at my drivers licence?" He said, "yes". Holding back the laughter, I told him, it wasn't a grade I received, it was my gender. I then had tears jumping from my eyes and just about pee'd my pants because I was laughing so hard. Boys make everything an adventure.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Too funny! BTW - I'm so sad we missed you guys at the reunion, hopefully next year!

Melissa said...

I must have failed sex, too LOL!!! That is soooo stinkin' funny!

Grandma 'D' said...

Oh come on Kim....tell the truth!
I bet you failed sex. LOL