Friday, August 21, 2009

a huge blonde moment

I never cease to amaze myself! At a baseball tourney this summer Caleb had to make a pit stop. I asked him 1 or 2. He said 1 so I elected Brock to take him the rest room. Brock comes back and said Caleb did more in the potty than he was willing to deal with do so I head to the potties. Of course Brock had Caleb in the men's room. As brave as I could opening the men's door I shouted "I'm comin' in." the only reply was from Caleb, "I pooped". I went in and quickly finished our business and out the door we go. Luckily at that time, no one came in. A little while later, I myself had to powder my nose, so off I head to the bathrooms. I mindlessly went into overdrive and headed to the last pooper I visited. I walk through the door and there is a man standing there peeing. Oh ship! holy crap! I just walked into the men's room. I kept my cool, said my apologies and left him about his work. He said, "no problem," I turn around and head for the girls room like it did that kind of thing all the time.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sound like something my mom would do.....that is HILLARIOUS!

Malaika said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment on my blog! And congratulations on your first triathlon---it's such a great sport, I hope you're hooked!

Malaika