Sunday, February 15, 2009

trucker bomb

How does this stuff happen? When it the potty training have I ever taught, go get a glass bottle and fill 'er up. I'm sure I never covered that lesson. Today, I'm talking with the big boys in the office and in runs Caleb. He is so excited and proudly proclaiming "look what I did, look what I did." He holds up and empty Jones soda glass. It is full of pee. Laugh or cry? I tried to explain through the holding back of laughter, "we should never pee it bottles, only in the potty." Now I'm going through the garbage making sure there are no specimen bottles to fill. The good to take from this. He didn't miss the mark, put the lid pack on, and didn't pee in his pants. I'm so proud.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So, yeah, right now I'm thankful for girls. But WAY TO GO CALEB!!! (NO pun intended.)

Rachel said...

That one really makes me giggle...and I can't stop. How do boys learn these things?! I'm pretty sure I would have laughed right away. Sounds like successful potty training to me.